Who Should Apply
To ensure our grants will, in-the-end, provide support for children and young adults who experienced early childhood trauma we base our decisions on the follow criteria:
- mission of the organization, program, or camp
- implementation of the organization, program, or camp’s mission
- AT THIS TIME, WE WILL ONLY SUPPORT THOSE ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE LOCATED IN MASSACHUSETTS OR BENEFIT MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS.
Grants are only awarded to those who
- are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations
- advocate for the support of children/young adults who are victims of early childhood trauma and abuse
- promote and provide training and education for parents, school counselors, camp counselors and staff, siblings, educators, and therapists who work with “our population”
- provide direct services to children who are or have been in the foster care system
- provide direct services to young adults who are aging out of the foster care system
Please contact us for more information.